If you need to talk to us, call the 24 hour Rabbit Hotline at 0-2617-8383.
- Where can I get a Rabbit?
- How much does Rabbit Cost?
- Where can I top up my Rabbit?
- Where can I use my Rabbit?
- How do I check my Stored Value balance?
- What happens if my Rabbit is lost or stolen?
- What do I do if my Rabbit stops working?
Where can I top up my Rabbit?
You can top up your Rabbit at any BTS Ticket Office as well as at the Authorized Top-up Service Provider.
Where can I use my Rabbit?
You can use your Rabbit on the BTS and other Transit Service Providers for single journeys and for passes. You may also use your Rabbit for purchasing goods and services from our retail partners such as McDonald's, Starbucks, Au Bon Pain…and others
What happens if my Rabbit is lost or stolen?
The Company cannot suspend and refund any value on your Rabbit if it goes missing unless it has been registered with the Company. Further announcements related to Rabbit registration will be available at this website.
For Corporate Rabbit or Co-branded Rabbit, you may need to contact the issuing institution.